- Free Stuff
Derman Enterprises - Overview
If you develop and deliver software via the Internet, we can help you earn more revenue ... period!
Securing Vendor's applications and revenue since 2003
Apple App Store Developers: Use LicenseControl to enforce your per-system usage pricing policies, capture your Customer's information for support and protect your product revenue — Contact Us for more information.
OEMs & large Vendors: Want to run your own licensing server? Want to have your own "branded" licensing? We do that, also — Contact Us if you are interested.
provides product-activation that leaves compliant Users in control of their software, their system and their privacy — but also prevents software piracy
- LicenseControl allows Users to move their licensed application to any system, at any time and as often as they want — securely and without having to bother the Vendor!
used by satisfied Vendors with volumes ranging from thousands of licenses per month
down to only a few licenses per month
- no monthly charge, no minimums, no up-front costs, only pay for licenses you deliver — perfect for all Vendors, large or small
- pre-priced contracts available for high-volume Vendors — Contact Us if you are interested
easily integrates with virtually any sales scenario:
- sell via an integrated e-store such as Kagi or Avangate and Avangate ARMS
- sell via PayPal and use the integrated PayPal IPN (Instant Payment Notification) services
- easily integrated with other e-stores — even your own custom e-store
- easily integrates with sales scenarios via an emailed itemized receipt
- also supports sales via "brick 'n mortar"/walk-in store sales
Licenses applications for the most prevalent computing environments:
- products built for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8 & 10 (including plug-ins)
- products built for Mac OS X 10.2 through 10.10 (including plug-ins)
Java products that run on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8 & 10 or Mac OS X 10.2 through 10.10
- yGuard Obfuscator v220.127.116.11 is also known to work in conjunction with LicenseControl to help protect your Java application code due to de-compilation (LicenseControl itself is native code)
— § —
» Learn more, take our LicenseControl tour.
» Experience LicenseControl from the customer's point of view.
» Watch the 10 minute movie about setting up a licensed product.
What We Do
(consultant & instructor)
The "elevator speech":
We help companies and projects become more able to produce long-lived software that meets stakeholder requirements, often with large projects.
In reality, this encompasses helping projects and organizations to:
- become proficient at using Use Cases to capture requirements
- use requirements (Use Cases) to drive the software-development activities
- understand and apply effective Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques
- modernize the software development methods and processes
- apply the Unified Process, or parts thereof
- apply the Unified Modeling Language (UML) within the context of a process
- create a business-driven, robust, resilient and long-lived Software Architecture
- refocus and revive a lagging or failing software development project
- build a cohesive, team-oriented working culture, especially for larger projects
- Over the past 10+ years, Derman Enterprises has had consulting engagements that have enabled us to assist a wide range of organizations and projects (look to the right)
We deliver the following training seminars and workshops, normally on-site:
|Use Cases||OOAD with UML||Unified Process|
|Reap the full benefits from using Use Cases to capture software requirements and drive the project! Optionally, include Rational Rose training.||Educate your team members to achieve an economically significant level of benefit from Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)! Optionally, include Rational Rose training.||
To truly benefit from a Unified Process, your team members must understand the fundamentals of the Process!
Bryan Derman (consultant and instructor)