I'm Interested, What Now?
Simply contact us to let us know what you're currently thinking or what additional information you'd like and you'll normally get a reply, via email, within one business day.
Normally, the process is as follows:
- You contact us with an initial request (be sure to provide an email address)
- Normally, Mr. Derman will respond, directly via email and, as we move forward, we'll talk via phone so your objectives and requirements can be better understood
Based upon an understanding of your objectives and requirements, we'll agree upon the work to be done
- For training, we'll discuss what you're trying to achieve, the kind sessions and the number and type of attendees, any special constraints you may have, and a location and time. We may also produce an outline for a custom session, if that's appropriate.
- For consulting tasks, we'll discuss your issues and what you're trying to achieve, the kind of involvement you'd like us to have, the makeup of the team, the current project status, and any constraints you may have. Ultimately, we'll propose an initial engagement plan.
- When you are comfortable with with the proposed engagement, you'll supply a purchase order
- We'll get started, according to the plan
We've never required any kind of "locked in" commitment. Essentially, if you don't believe we're adding value, we'll leave and you'll only be billed for work up to, and including, that day and the usual expenses.
Longer-term engagements typically involve alternating 1-2 weeks on-site followed by 1-3 weeks off-site. During such engagements, we'll regularly communicate and iterate on the plan, as required.
In general, we tend to be very flexible and adjust to whatever makes sense, given an understanding of the objectives, requirements and constraints. If we don't think we can add significant value, we'll say so.